There is no denying the fact that jailbreaking is a great way to get hold of several apps that are not provided by Apple. These apps usually provide extra functions that you might need, and some even allow you to change Apple’s original interface and customize your phone – which is probably the only complaint people have with the company’s devices.
However, not all iPhone, iPad and iPod users want to jailbreak their devices. Some like to stick to the features Apple provides and want to stay updated with the new versions of the OS, that constantly keep trying to solve the fixes and bugs in the system.
You might think not having a jailbroken phone means you can’t enjoy any external apps and have to stay to the limited App Store. But here’s the good news! You can now get external as well as pirated apps for free without jailbreaking your device!
This has been made possible by vShare Pro, and app that houses an app store within in! Not only can you use the store to buy extra apps, but you can also get pirated versions of popular apps that you will otherwise have to pay for!
While there are other similar options like AppCake and Extensify, vShare Pro seems like a better choice.
- It provides more options.
- It is easier to install than other apps.
- It is easy to use and remove.
Download vShare Pro without jailbreaking your device with these steps:
- Open Safari on any of your iOS device.
- Open www.vsharepro.org
- Once the page loads, tap the ‘Up’ arrow from the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
- From the options, tap ‘Add to Homescreen’.
- On the next page, tap ‘Add’ on the top right corner.
- The vShare Pro icon will now be installed on your Homescreen.
Of course, you can avail this extremely useful app even if your device is jailbroken. Here’s how:
- Jailbreak your device with external tools (if you haven’r already).
- Open Cydia and configure it for the first time that you use it.
- Close and open it again. Then, tap Manage.
- Tap Sources > Edit > Add.
- A box will appear. Add a new repository to Cydia by entering http://repo.appvv.com in the box.
- Tap Add Anyway when a warning appears.
- Now, download vShare Pro like any other Cydia tweak.
In case you find an error in downloading, something like “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api“, there are two ways to solve this:
- Simply close all the tabs open in your browser. Then, close all the background apps. Wait for a few minutes and then try the downloading again.
- If this doesn’t work, try rebooting your phone and then follow the above steps to download vShare Pro again.
If all goes well, you should now have vShare Pro installed. Enjoy the huge new repository of apps and games. Since the app is pirated and could be shut down later, we recommend you get the most out of it while you can!