For all the Cydia users out there who just updated to iOS 10, the situation is both good and bad. For the good part, you are now free of all the bugs that the previous iOS contained. For the bad part, there are no jailbreak tweaks available for the new firmware yet! As a jailbreak user, you might find this extremely frustrating. How are you supposed to spend your time without any external apps? Apple’s stock firmware is clearly just not enough!
Well, here’s the good news. To save yourself the boredom and the frustration, you can download vShare Pro on iOS 10. It is an app that provides pirated apps from the App Store FREE of cost! But guess what? You don’t need to jailbreak your phone for it. vShare Pro is also available for iOS 9.3.3 and iOS 9.3.1.
How Does vShare on iOS 10 Work?
You might be confused about this. How can you get pirated apps without having to jailbreak your device?
The mechanism behind this is a very simple one. Apple issues a $300 license to companies who want to build apps for their employees. These apps are legally downloadable through external sources. vShare Pro has been created by using this license to create an app that houses a vast app store within it! It has been running successfully since 2011, owing to this loophole in Apple’s policy.
How to Download vShare Pro on iOS 10
Here’s how to make use of vShare to download free apps:
- Open Safari on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Type vsharepro.org in the URL field.
- When the page loads, you will see an Up arrow in the toolbar on the bottom of the page. In case of an iPad, this will be on top.
- After you tap on it, on the next screen, tap on Add to Home Screen.
- On the next screen, click Add from the top right corner.
- The vShare icon will be downloaded to your Home Screen.
- You can now tap on it and proceed to downloading paid apps free of cost!
Below is a video showing the procedure to install vShare Pro on iOS 10
NOTE: During the process, you may face an error saying “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api”. For this:
- Close all the tabs open on Safari
- Tap on the Home button twice and close all background apps.
- Try downloading again.
- If this doesn’t work, reboot your phone and try again.
DISCLAIMER: We do not support piracy or pirated apps. As of now, vShare Pro for iOS 10 is technically legal. Please use vShare sensibly, preferably for testing apps before purchasing them from developers.