vShare Helper Pro is the app using which you can get vShare Pro on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3 or iOS 10. Those who are used to jailbreaking would agree on how useful it is. It gives us access to several apps and tweaks that Apple does not let us enjoy, mostly because they mess with its policies. For example, one of the prime features of Apple is its standard interface, so it naturally wouldn’t allow apps that let users experiment with other interfaces and themes. While you can’t find any such solutions on the App Store, jailbreaking lets you have access to such things, enhancing the user experience!
But what if you don’t have your phone jailbroken? Of course, there are people out there who don’t support the idea, since it is technically illegal, or don’t want to mess with it. Well, if you are one of these people who are reluctant to resort to jailbreaking but still want to enjoy extensive functions, the solution is vShare Pro.
This is an app that does not need you to jailbreak your device, but still lets you make use of pirated and external apps. However, downloading it is not as simple as downloading another app from iTunes. To help you, however, there is a tool called vShare Helper.
It is basically a tool to help you install vShare Professional on your iOS device by connecting it to your PC. Not only this, it also lets you backup your files to your PC, or put music directly into the Music app in your phone. If you are wondering what is the difference in the original vShare and vShare Pro, let’s just say it is smoother and lets you enjoy a variety of options, like downloading apps, games, music, etc. This can be done directly through your device or by using vShare Helper through your PC.
If you are using iOS 9.3.x you can install vShare Pro here – vShare Pro for iOS 9.3.3
To begin using this, you need to make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your PC. This will ensure smooth running of the software. So if you have been seeing a pop-up saying ‘New software is available for Apple’, now would be the time to stop ignoring it! Check for the new updates and fully install them. Then, follow these steps:
- Open the browser on your PC.
- Download vShare Pro Helper. If you are using a Mac, you will have to find a tutorial since the download process is slightly different.
- Run the downloaded application. This is safe and you do not need to worry about security. It will install vShare Helper on your PC.
- Choose where you want to install it.
- On the next screen, choose IPA File Auto Associate. Then, click Install.
- Once the installation is complete, click Go.
- Now, connect your iOS device to your PC.
- Once connected, you will the blue vShare icon on the bottom right corner of the screen. Tap on it. This will install vShare to the connected device.
- You’re all done!
You can click on the app to install games and apps as well music, though the latter will need you to have iTunes installed.
- Go to the App tab and select the app you want to install.
- It will download automatically. Once done, tap on App on the menu on the left. This will open the downloads.
- Click the green arrow next to the downloaded app that you want to install.
- Wait for it to reach 100% and it will be on your iOS device!
Alternatively, you can also use vShare Pro on your jailbroken device, though the downloads will then work more like they do for Cydia. Have fun downloading!